Starting from a modest store on Conwell Street, Llanelli, Cash@Maxx has grown and prospered into one of the largest independent buy and sell companies across South West Wales today. As a leading family run, independent business, with over 10 years of experience in the retail exchange industry, Cash@Maxx is a highly recognised part of the rapidly expanding Maxx Group. With over 20 years trading experience as a whole, the breadth of our expertise has positioned Maxx group to be one of the leading providers in the UK, where our complimentary services range from brokering personal assets and providing special bullion services, to safely managing £50million of assets from our industry leading secure vaults.
Expanding our business is a key to our success, and so we would like to offer you the chance to join our partnership programme and become a part of the ever-expanding Maxx family, where you will help us to maintain pride in delivering family friendly values; share with others our completely ethical services and strive with us to constantly ensure the best quality service is upheld for every client. Our objective is to offer you our continued guidance and support, from product knowledge and pricing, to training and HR, so that you can build and develop a successful Cash@Maxx venture.
With the Maxx family specialising in buyback, purchase, retail, cheque cashing, jewellery and bullion; Cash@Maxx is a business with multiple income streams.
· Buyback- our customers can release immediate cash from their asset by placing it with us as collateral.
· Purchase- our customers can sell us their unwanted items for cash or cheque in hand.
· Retail- our stores have variety of pre-owned and brand-new goods at affordable prices, which have ALL undergone rigorous examinations before they are sold to the customer.
· Foreign Exchange- we work closely with wholesale providers to ensure our customers receive the best possible market rates with healthy profit margins.
· Cheque Cashing- we offer an on-spot cheque cashing service to customers if they require immediate release of funds.
· Jewellery- we offer unique hallmarked new and old jewellery to customers for an affordable price.
· Bullion- we have bullion specialists that can help supply customers with all types of bullion if they want to invest in it.
On the back of the success of our established retail branches in Llanelli, Swansea and Bridgend, we have since included additional associated business services in Cardiff to support these core outlets. With your franchise, we could further expand and meet the growing demand for our Cash@Maxx services.
Our ambition is to continue to evolve within our industry, where we will continue to deliver a diverse range of products with discretion, professionalism and a commitment to deliver a premium quality service. Join our partnership and become a part of our recession-proof Maxx family today.
For more information, visit www.maxx.wales, or contact us at email@example.com